Suggestions on a group name that kills people with fire?

I bet the question got your attention. XD Just kidding! Anyway, I'm writing a story about a guy and his girlfriend in the middle of spring. He works for a special secret force and he tracks and kills bad people & groups. They have been chasing a group for a few years now. The group kills it's victims by burning them alive. I need help to pick a name for them. I needs it to be a few letters (No more than 4) that represent something. I know this is a horrible thing to do, but think of the KKK. It's three letters that stand for something and that's how I want the group name to be. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

The fire nation: for the first question homie xD

Can it be an abbreviation? I.e: FBI (federal bureau investigation)

so THAK "to hunt and kill" or something alone the lines of it. Or hey even have it in a different langauge like Lativan which is "Nave" but the a has a line above it. Hope this helps and good luck with finding out :)

Ash burners