Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Suggestions on a group name that kills people with fire?

I bet the question got your attention. XD Just kidding! Anyway, I'm writing a story about a guy and his girlfriend in the middle of spring. He works for a special secret force and he tracks and kills bad people & groups. They have been chasing a group for a few years now. The group kills it's victims by burning them alive. I need help to pick a name for them. I needs it to be a few letters (No more than 4) that represent something. I know this is a horrible thing to do, but think of the KKK. It's three letters that stand for something and that's how I want the group name to be. Thanks.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The fire nation: for the first question homie xD

Can it be an abbreviation? I.e: FBI (federal bureau investigation)

so THAK "to hunt and kill" or something alone the lines of it. Or hey even have it in a different langauge like Lativan which is "Nave" but the a has a line above it. Hope this helps and good luck with finding out :)

• 5 years ago

Ash burners

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.