Do you think this man is gay ?

I m a 19 y/o male. I never considered myself pretty or anything like that. I changed location 1 month ago. So here s the story: At a grocery store there are some pakistan people who work there. With one of them I just started talking almost everytime I see him, but we don t have long chats. He s the one who starts... show more I m a 19 y/o male. I never considered myself pretty or anything like that. I changed location 1 month ago. So here s the story:

At a grocery store there are some pakistan people who work there. With one of them I just started talking almost everytime I see him, but we don t have long chats. He s the one who starts conversations almost everytimes. He smiles when he sees me, however he don t show any gay-ish interest. Anyway, after 1 or 2 weeks after visiting that place regularly, he asked me for my phone number ( wtf ?! ) and I told him I don t have a phone number at the moment and after that I haven t been at that store for like 2 weeks after he asked for my number. Sometimes he was asking me when I start my working shifts and when I finish ( we work at different places, different jobs ) but it s none of his business what I do, really. So I never visited that place again for like 2 weeks and after 2 weeks without seeing him he asked me if I got my phone number and I told him " yeah I got it but I didn t memorized it and I don t have my phone with me now " and after paying the products at the till I asked him to give me the receipt because I always do that and then he got a pen and wrote down his phone number on the back of the receipt and said " don t forget to text me, please " and I said " ok, I will ". I got out of the grocery and I destroyed the receipt. What s wrong with this guy ? Is he interested in me or what ? That was the silliest thing ever happened to me.
1 answer 1