Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 years ago

What issues destroyed Jeb Bush?

..not counting that you all thought that he was yet another instillation.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Jeb Bush is a low energy guy, he is a career politician. He's all talk no action, he can't take us to the promised land. He didn't know how to Make America Great Again. Jeb Bush was totally controlled by his donors and lobbyists. He's a pushover, a lightweight, he had to bring mommy and his big brother on the campaign trail to take shots at Donald Trump.

• Lizzy
    Lv 6
    5 years ago

Jeb Bush

• 5 years ago

He was doomed from the beginning!

One of the first things that the Jeb camp released was that he could win the nomination without getting the necessary delegates. He was WRONG. Money couldn't buy him this election so the establishment then went on to support Rubio... Now we are down to Trump or Cruz...

Guess what happened today; The Washington establishment came out and supported Cruz:

• 5 years ago

In a year of the outsider and insider like JEB! didn't have much of a chance. LOL

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

His last name. That's why he only used "JEB!" Even *HE* didn't want to remind anyone that he was a Bush.

• 5 years ago

I don't think the issues had anything to do with it. We don't vote so much on issues anymore. It's more about who can yell the loudest, interrupt the most and is a celebrity. Your average voter falls asleep when you start talking issues.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

like george borat bush,

jeb borat bush was too dumb to string 10 words together coherently

• justa
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

He was a distillation of a vacuum. Not an inspiration.

He really had no discernable issues. He got caught up early on in having to defend the indefensible actions of his brother, and it was over at the beginning.

• 5 years ago

I don't think it was issues but rather his demeanor and speaking style. He always looked to me like he would rather be somewhere else doing anything but campaigning.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

It's pretty obvious that he is and always will be nothing more than a NWO puppet.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.