why doesn't this girl block me?

she said she doesn't know me well enough and when i text her sometimes she will respond to my texts and other times she won't. I just want to know why she doesn't just block me if she doesn't like me?

Favorite Answer

"Why doesn't this girl block me?"

She might not know how.

She might not want to block anyone.

She might not have controls like that on her account.

"she said she doesn't know me well enough and when i text her sometimes she will respond to my texts and other times she won't. I just want to know why she doesn't just block me if she doesn't like me?"

Don't be annoying, and maybe she can learn to like you.

So why do you want her to block you? Are you trying to be her friend or her enemy? The fact that she says she doesn't know you well doesn't mean that she should block you on text and social media. At least, she can afford to be civil and polite towards you, unless of course you start sending her abusive messages.

I hope this helps.

Good luck!

There's a big grey area in the middle between liking and not liking. She's tolerating your contact at the minute and making her judgements about where to go next.

For the same reason some cats don't outright kill mice they have under their paw.

She's a cat that sometimes gets bored. You're a nobody mouse.