PC game prices on sites cdkeys.com, g2a, g2play are like a dream! Farcry Primal for 30 USD, MC X for 10 usd!?

R those sites legid bcause these prices are unbelievable. I dont really care about legal stuff but will I be able to play these games on PC offline and online??(Ik primal has no online)

• nunjah
    Favorite Answer

Yes, g2a and g2play are definitely legit. I have used them both,many times,to buy and even sell keys. G2a is more renowned though, but I would advise you to check the prices on both at the same time,for comparison.

Don't forget about kinguin, which is also a very good source for games.

When you buy the key, check the list of providers and see which of them has the lowest price and also the best rating.

Also, these sites have live support so that if you have a question it's very easy for you to get a hold of someone.

These sites are wrong interpreted by many people who don't know what they're saying and who never made a purchase there,so don't listen to wait they're saying.

Remember,if you're ever in doubt before buying a key,click on the live chat.

Good luck

Source(s): Doing business with g2a,g2play and kinguin for a year now

It is a site that sells you a subscription that protects you from getting shafted with shady deals with region bound keys and similar garbage.

This alone is good enough reason for me to not visit it. Besides the fact that it got a lot of bad press.

• Biff

you better care about being legal - might be a setup to trap pirates