Say I have 5 stocks in my portfolio with Broker A. I want to transfer 2 stocks to Broker B. How do I do this?

I am aware of ACAT but if I understand it right, ACAT transfers the entire portfolio from Broker A to B. I don't want that.
2 answers 2