promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Emilio asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 years ago

I have a very specific question...?

So I had unprotected sex w my 14 year old gf and did not ***. Her period was already 3 days late. Her period was supposed to happen 3 days before we did it. Anyway it s been 5 days and she still hasent had it. She is skinny and she was doing little exercise which Ik can dealy the period and she is very stressed which can contribute towards that also. Her periods are usually 5 heavy days and spaced about 22 days apart I believe the sex was only about 10 mins at the most. Also this was her first time. She said her breast also hurt but couldn t that just be the period coming? Please let me know

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Lara
    Lv 7
    4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You are going to get her pregnant eventually! She could be pregnant right now, and should take a pregnancy test.

If you want to act like an adult and have sex, BE AN ADULT - go to the store a buy a pack of condoms like a man.

You should have an ADULT conversation with your girlfriend about her going on a second type of birth control, like the birth control pill, injection, or shot.

The pull out method does not work. It does not matter if you ejaculate in her, or outside - she can still get pregnant. It doesn't matter how long sex was. It does not matter if it was her first time, or her 100th time. If you have unprotected sex, she will eventually get pregnant.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lara
      Lv 7
      4 years agoReport

Emilio, if the tests are coming up negative, she may not be pregnant. Test in a few days if she still hasn't got her period. It may be too early to know.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

She's a 14 year old - she can't consent to sex with you, those laws exist for a reason as we know at 14 years old she doesn't have the maturity or neurological development to be able to make that choice - thus even if she says 'yes' to sex with you that still makes you a rapist, whether you want to accept that or not. As if that's not bad enough you're also risking her health and life by not using condoms to protect her from STD's or pregnancy.

You are human excrement - seriously, you are abusing this girl just so you can have sex, you clearly don't have any basic respect for her. If you think this is okay now there's nothing stopping you growing up to be a rapist too and people like you don't deserve to be in the world. If you don't want to be a daddy stop raping little girls you freak.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lara
      Lv 7
      4 years agoReport

Straight from the Canadian government's website. That being said, I understand it varies from country to country, and state to state.

• 4 years ago

Unprotected sex = pregnancy - and as soon as you are aroused you are releasing sperm and when you pull out you leave a few thosuad sperm as to over 50 mllion when you do come and it only takes one sperm to get her pregnant, Good Luck

Source(s): Mum & Grandma
  • Moe
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

You are a pedophile and should be registered as a sex offender.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lara
      Lv 7
      4 years agoReport

It is because 13-16 years are not weighing ethical decision make models when having sex. These laws are in place to best protect ALL youth, not just place 'victim' and 'perpetrator' labels on all youth having sex.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.