Laura
Laura asked in Yahoo ProductsMy Yahoo · 4 years ago

How do I find my email and password used for Yahoo!?

I have them saved in my phone and laptop. However, my tablet is almost dead and today I'm borrowing my daughter's laptop and I might want to get on Yahoo. The email is a random one I made up just to sign up. I'm going out for coffee today instead if coming home after I take my kids to school as we don't have Internet at home other than my husband's and my phones. I need to fill out a volunteer/job application and it will be easier on a "real" computer with a "real" keyboard. (My tablet is a Nextbook and the keyboard doesn't seem to work right. Its as though the key is set to the mouse commands with the keys. So I have an overpriced, oversized tablet.)

Anyway, thank you.

• Robin

you would have to go to your email where you sign in if you get the email or password wrong they will ask you for your 3 security questions

you can try to google it, and it will come up

Too bad.

thanks for the points.