?
? asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 5 years ago

any official word on whether community moderation will be properly fixed?

Favorite Answer

It won't matter much longer...when seeing all the things users are posting...not just as blue anonymous or new users... it's obviously becoming a site the more decent people don't want to be associated with.

When users post saying they'd rape a particular user on this site to show them what it's like... and it STAYS posted, it becomes quite clear what this site is becoming.

I don't think Yahoo really cares.

There's no word and usually isn't. Keep checking daily. An alternative solution is to wait a month. If it's not fixed by then, consider YA a lost cause

• .

No. But my theory is that Yahoo wants the CM system to be down while they look for buyers. With the system down, there is more page views -- which makes Y/A look more profitable in terms of the advertisements.

• Mercy

It can't be all down. THis week I've clicked on questions that say .......... and there they are in that list you get.

NO