Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Troye sivan concert?!?! help?!?!?

Hi! I am going to a troye sivan concert tomorrow in Philadelphia, and I have never been to a concert before. I m kind of confused because at all the other concert troye sivan has done on his tour, people wait for hours in line. I found this out by watching some vlogs on youtube. I already bought tickets, and have no idea when to get there and what to expect. If anyone has been to a troye sivan concert and have bought tickets before hand, please give me some tips of when to get there and what to expect. Thanks!

It's probably too late to answer now but I hope you had a great time! I was at his LA show:) My Twitter is voyagefranta if you ever want to talk!

.