Is it true that most women will not vote for Donald Trump as president of the USA because he called a woman a bimbo?

Why do so many people want to elect Donald Trump as the president of the USA when he's obviously not going to be very diplomatic as a president because he clearly lacks respect for other cultures and religions and when he calls women bimbo's? Do you agree with me that most women will ot vote for him because... show more Why do so many people want to elect Donald Trump as the president of the USA when he's obviously not going to be very diplomatic as a president because he clearly lacks respect for other cultures and religions and when he calls women bimbo's? Do you agree with me that most women will ot vote for him because he once called a woman a bimbo?
Update: Do you agree with me that most women will not vote for him because he once called a woman a bimbo?