Do you think White women are insecure about themselves?

I have noticed White women are extremely insecure when it comes to their voice, weight and behavior in general. One of my White friends told me that White women naturally have deeper voices but in more feminine version like Daryl Hannah, Melissa Manchester, Amy Winehouse, Jane Kaczmarek, Bea Arthur, Ronda Roussey. He told me most White women tend to talk high pitched on purpose due to their insecurities. Of course even Black males with deep voices can talk like chipmunks like Steve Urkel, Chris Tucker, Michael Jackson, lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa and Katt Williams in fact every man can produce high pitched noises to try to sound like little kids. It's pretty apparent that when you look at Black people both males and females have thick voices the same for Hispanic and Middle Eastern. However when it comes to Whites the males have deep voices while the females pretty much make their voices high pitched. It becomes very obvious when a White woman screams while talking her actual low pitched voice appears out of no where. My teacher for instance when she yelled at me her voice automatically changed from sounding like a mouse to a roaring lion/tiger. Another insecurity about White women I've noticed is the way they act for instance showing low self esteem by posting dirty pics online and getting mad when men hit women back with their feminism philosophy. Just out of curiosity did men do something which made White women so insecure about their voices and behavior? I'm Arab btw

• Favorite Answer

Well, if you're Arab and you're attacking white women, the progressive stack says that to disagree with you is 'racist' so... yeah, I guess you're right. White women must be insecure.

No, being soft-spoken is an etiquette issue, it shows you're cerebral, logic, so it'd be the opposite actually, it's a sign you're confident in WHAT you're saying, so you don't have to dress up HOW you say it. It's based on the Lutheran/Protestant history of North-Western Europe.

I get why you don't get it though, because the Arab-culture has different etiquette, different social-rules, where being loud is a sign you're confident.

Your friend is mad. How on earth would he know what "white" women do?

Wtf?????????? All I know is that east Indian woman have the highest voices by far

Source(s): BoLLYWOOD