Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 5 years ago

So do you believe the NYPost that interviewed Michael Jackson's maids..He was a dirty man who pee'd himself and kept a soiled diaper?

Quotes from the article:

1. “He literally peed on the floor of the entryway, right where you saw Oprah walk in. It was surreal. He just stood there, unzipped his trousers and watered the floor,” Maid No. 2 said.

2. The most scurrilous item Jacko held on to?

“I’d say there were two,” recalled Maid No. 2, who worked at Neverland from 1994 to 1996. “A soiled baby’s diaper, and a pair of Fruit of the Loom that was obviously worn by someone who was either a teen or an early-age adult.”

3. He also kept a dartboard in the foyer of his bedroom with pictures of DreamWorks founders Steven Spielberg, David Geffen and Jeffrey Katzenberg — who he believed had stolen his idea for the studio and even its boy-on-the-moon logo.

“Any of the children he played with who hit the bull’s-eye would get extra ice cream or anything else they wanted,” said Maid No. 3, who worked from 1996 to 1999. “He hated those guys with a passion. He was surprisingly very anti-Semitic. He’d lead some of the kids in chants: ‘Kill the bastards,’ and ‘Kill the bloodsuckers.’ ”

4. [about his family]“He said, ‘Yuck, they don’t deserve to have my name, they are gutless moochers. I’m the only star. They should be cleaning my shoes.’ ”

Favorite Answer

No. I believe nothing in the New York Post.

I love Michael Jackson. He was nothing like how the media portrayed him. F*ck the media. He's dead so of course the stories will continue.

They do the same with other dead celebrities like Whitney Houston, Elvis Presley, even the late David Bowie.

The media is full of lowlifes.

U mean the Murdoch propaganda paper?