I think my boyfriend is going to leave me for an anime character?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 4 years, recently he started getting interested in anime. It was all fine and stuff until he began getting obsessed with a character from Bleach named Orihime. I tried watching the show with him, but every time his "waifu" comes on screen he starts squealing and... show more My boyfriend and I have been together for 4 years, recently he started getting interested in anime. It was all fine and stuff until he began getting obsessed with a character from Bleach named Orihime. I tried watching the show with him, but every time his "waifu" comes on screen he starts squealing and getting really excited and saying "LOOK, IT'S MY WAIFU" He always compares me to her, like the other night I asked him to do the dishes and he said "Orihime wouldn't make me do the dishes." And then proceeded to go back to watching Bleach. It's gotten so bad that he won't even cuddle me at night, he cuddles his body pillow with a picture of Orihime on it. And I think i've caught him masturbating to naked drawings of Orihime. I don't understand what she has that I don't, maybe it's because she has bigger breasts than me. I don't know what to do, anime is ruining our relationship. I just want my boyfriend back, please help.