Was Paul Newman Bisexual?

I have heard rumors but i personally dont believe it.

The talentless weirdo Marlon Brando alleged that Newman was bisexual, i think he was just jealous becauase Newman was a great actor and could and was normal and had a 50 year marriage to the same woman.

Brando was a sick Bisexual and nothing compared to Newman and probably just tried to smear Newman's name.

I personally dont think Newman was bi at all

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Cogito
    Lv 7
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Brando was definitely bi - everyone knows that.

But there's nothing wrong with being bi. It's not sick - it's perfectly normal and natural for a certain percentage of the population.

Newman might have been. Who knows? And if he was, it wouldn't make him a less great actor.

And being married for 50 years has nothing to do with it. Just because someone is bi, it doesn't mean that they go off having sex with anyone else. All it means is that he could be attracted to both genders.

But what does it matter anyway? His sex life was his own, private business.

• Jeremy
    Lv 5
    5 years ago

I don't know but from what I've read it is possible that Newman experimented with guys even though he was totally straight. I think he was heterosexual.

On another note... Brando...weird? sure. Not normal? Sure. Jealous? Sure. Talentless? erm...nah. That's a ridiculous thing to say.

• Caz
    Lv 6
    5 years ago

Why do you feel this need to shout so loudly about how anti-bisexuals you are? Are you feeling a little insecure in your lesbianism?

• Mark
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

I don't believe so, but Martin Brando, "your hero", was.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Nitro
    Lv 5
    5 years ago

He was certainly supportive of 'gay rights'.

• 5 years ago

More importantly, does it matter at all in any significant way?

• 5 years ago

idk

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.