How come my girlfriend got mad at me?

When my girlfriend and I cuddle and makeout alone in my apartment, she always takes off her shirt so I do too. I just want her to have more pleasure out of our intimacy. She takes both of our clothes and she knew I am clearly horny for her. She tries to get on top of me but I didn't let her. She just ends up... show more When my girlfriend and I cuddle and makeout alone in my apartment, she always takes off her shirt so I do too. I just want her to have more pleasure out of our intimacy. She takes both of our clothes and she knew I am clearly horny for her. She tries to get on top of me but I didn't let her. She just ends up getting mad at me. I apologize and I told her that she is very attractive. She didn't believe me.

1. How come my gf thinks I don't find her attractive? If I don't find her attractive, I wouldn't be horny when we are both naked.
2. Is it bad that I always want to give my girlfriend more pleasure everytime we are intimate with each other? Like taking off my shirt, fingering her, etc
3. How come my girlfriend always tries to jerk me off after I give her lots of orgasms?
4. Shouldn't she be sexually satisfied because of her orgasms?