Where can I get an accurate assessment for the value of my vintage Guild M20 acoustic guitar?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Ignore the two silly replies. The 2015 Vintage Guitar Magazine Price Guide has prices ranging from $1150 to $1700 for 1958-1973 models in excellent original condition. It won't have changed much since then. Lower condition will decrease value.. Most sell in the 1100-1400 ballpark off the top of my head. ( I own two of them and have them insured in that range). We could probably date it if you provided the serial number.

This model makes a great fingerstyle guitar. Substantial quantities were built to train the workers (sometimes not quite well enough; they forgot to drill one of mine for the truss rod cover!) when Guild took over a former furniture factory in Westerly RI. It was always a sleeper on the market until the rediscovery of the music of Nick Drake. Nobody seems sure how much he used that model, but one is shown on the cover of one of his albums.

• ?

Guild M20

Visit "Pawn Stars"