I have a vintage Guild M-20 guitar. The serial number is 31765. I am curious of how much it is worth.?

Favorite Answer

This totally depends on what condition its in. Vintage guitars tend to go higher in value if they are well taken care of. There was one listed at $1,800 a few years ago and it sold, Does it come with a case? If so that can bring more value.

5000

Thanks for all your feedback. The guitar is in great condition, but the case is a bit rough. I would like to post a picture, but I'm having a little difficulty.