promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Would you do 2 days in Disneyland or 1 day in Disneyland and 1 day in California Adventures?

We are going to spend two days at the parks in California. We have an almost 3 year old. Which would be a better use of our time with a 3 year? I have never been to California Adventures so I don t know how many kid friendly rides they have.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • OC1999
    Lv 7
    4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Do you have the budget to upgrade to a "Park Hopper" ticket? This allows you to go to both parks on the same day, and this may be a better option. As there are several "kid friendly" attractions inside of CA Adventure, and there may be enough to fill a 3-Year olds day, but not enough if you plan on being there from morning until closing and only want to do the smaller rides. Where you could spend a couple of hours inside of CA adventure and then when done go back over to Disneyland.

Redwood Creek (Outdoor Play area: Slides, rope bridges..)

Little Mermaid

Golden Zephyr

Mickey's Fun Wheel

King Triton's Carousel

Bugs Land(4 Rides)

Mater's Junkyard Jamboree

Monsters Inc.

Turtle Talk with Crush (about a 15 minute "show" where the audience gets to talk to Crush)

Playhouse Disney (about a 20 minute show)

Frozen Sing Along (show 20 or so minutes)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

1 day in both parks, i did the same thing recently and if you get the fast pass, you will experience most of disney in one day.

They also have rides in both parks for the younger crowd

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.