How to become super famous?

I've heard that there's a very small chance of me ever becoming a star like Liam neeson or Leonardo DiCaprio, and that discouraged me. I want to know how to better my chances of becoming well known like them. I've been in 6 plays so far and i've been in acting classes so i'm not a beginner to... show more I've heard that there's a very small chance of me ever becoming a star like Liam neeson or Leonardo DiCaprio, and that discouraged me. I want to know how to better my chances of becoming well known like them. I've been in 6 plays so far and i've been in acting classes so i'm not a beginner to acting, but I am a beginner to on-screen acting. How should I go about bettering my chances of being a star like the aforementioned actors?
Update: I can also sing very well. Not like "Oh, you may THINK you sing good" good, but I really sing good. Will that help?