Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 5 years ago

Minecraft or Roblox !?

Which is better?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Roblox because it's a community where you can play many different kinds of games made by different users. You get to build games yourself, but you'd have to purchase a game card for that. There will be some trolls and your plain old...let's say, 'rude' people, but stay away from them and you'll be fine. I don't know about Minecraft, but I say Roblox has more variety. Probably going to get some hate on this, but I'm just expressing my OPINIONS.

• Minecraft

• 5 years ago

Lol, roblox sucks. Minecraft is better by ALOT, there are thousands of servers with people to play with, all with their own unique games that can suck you in for hours. There are also mods, which change the game if you get bored of the normal game. You can play singleplayer if you dont want to play with anyone. In minecraft you can build whatever you want, and even create your own maps/games. Its a one time pay, unlike roblox. Minecraft has 50x more things than roblox, create your own skin, user, maps, worlds, you can customize everything. There is so much and lots of new servers to discover I never get bored. If you have any questions or arguements comment :)

• 5 years ago

Just get both... If you have money get Roblox and Minecraft. Roblox doesn t cost money.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

ROBLOX because of the scripting with realistic weapons. Minecraft is just, pretty much the same thing on every server...

• 5 years ago

i think both will be good :)

• 5 years ago

ROBLOX was first, so ROBLOX.

• 5 years ago

******* are better

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.