Isn't it better for women like myself to come out of the kitchen for TRUMP, instead of getting raped in the ktichen by Bill Clinton?

Ohio Gov. John Kasich faced some real-time criticism on the campaign trail in Virginia on Monday, when he praised the support he once received from women “who left their kitchens” to support him the first time he ran for public office.

“How did I get elected?” the Republican hopeful asked a crowd at George Mason University in Fairfax. “We just got an army of people, who — and many women — who left their kitchens to go out and go door-to-door and to put yard signs up for me.”

Minister Louis Farrakhan & The Nation Of Islam Vow To Offer Beyonce Security If Police Refuse

Good, the Muslims can have Democrat Beyonce, since her singing sucks like any Democrat. Police should ignore her crap. More proof that Muslims are leftists.

Kasich was elected to the Ohio state senate in 1978. That's a long time, since I was age 12 in Nov 1978. I will turn 50 just 8 days beforr voting for TRUMP on Nov 8th.

In 1978 my favorite band was The Cars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECw76_KCUg0

Youtube thumbnail

I still ride my bike. Portland Oregon July 1982

Favorite Answer

J zee has no security to share with his wife. he is one unsavory charachature.

Which one will provide comprehensive mental health help for you?

At least you stopped cutting and pasting porn stars into your rambling rants.

• Andrew

I think whatever each woman want to do, that she should do.

Everyone should decide for herself/himself what is better.

I admire women who don't work.

No, the kitchen is where you belong.