Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 5 years ago

Is it true that in Australia prohibits the sale to persons born after 2000?

I heard that applies to people who were born after January 1, 2000, and the ban will be in force from 2018, and will apply to people who then reach the age of 18 years.

I live in Poland, so it does not concern me, and I have long been an adult, I do not smoke and I do not intend to smoke.

But I thought it was some joke, even though I myself am an enemy of smoking, it zasnawiam what would have happened if my country introduced a ban annoy me divide people according to the criterion of age, I mean adults as to introduce a ban it for everyone, otherwise we "equal and more equal"

If such a ban was introduced in my country that I would found my own political parties, and I aimed in young voters and the slogan was " Young Man not to give dirty commie right to dictate what you can do"

:-)

Favorite Answer

Prohibits the sale of what? Are you saying that Australia is prohibiting selling anything to someone born after Jan 1, 2000? You Australians are some weird motherfuckers. What's next? you guys gonna legalize kangaroo marriage? Lol

A person born after 2000 is a minor

• party

Are you talking about smoking? Just from the limited research I've done, Australia already has a "ban" on smoking. There's no smoking until eighteen years old.

• amy

I live in Australia and I've never heard of it. I don't think they would do that because of the money it makes. Smokers pay 6x in tax what the average smoker costs. We're helping keep e economy afloat. We do have more anal laws though. I can't even smoke in a open, empty car park.

• JetDoc

The sale of WHAT? There are LOTS of things that CANNOT or SHOULD NOT be sold to a MINOR.