Are you ready to ban Girl Scouts and their cookies, too?

Update: The Catholic Archdiocese of Saint Louis has issued a letter asking pastors to cut ties with local Girl Scout troops. The church said it's concerned about the Scouts' positions on social issues. "Things like abortion advocacy, "A push for values like same-sex marriage or the transgender issue that... show more The Catholic Archdiocese of Saint Louis has issued a letter asking pastors to cut ties with local Girl Scout troops. The church said it's concerned about the Scouts' positions on social issues.
"Things like abortion advocacy, "A push for values like same-sex marriage or the transgender issue that keeps coming up, that's something with our Catholic faith and the education of our youth, obviously there is a little conflict there."
Update 2: Oh don't worry about me,I'm Catholic as is my family and daughters. The question is to you !
Update 3: Its not the Pope just one place,
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/catholic-arc...