Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 4 years ago

What are The Professional Wrestling Fans opinion on Insane Clown Posse & The Oddities?

George "The Animal" Steele, Giant Silva, Golga, Kurrgan, Luna Vachon, Sable, Shaggy 2 Dope, The Jackyl and Violent J w/ Eric Cartman plushie.

There has been talk by The Professional Wrestling Video Game fans that Insane Clown Posse [Shaggy 2 Dope & Violent J] and The Oddities [Giant Silva, Golga and Kurrgan w/ George "The Animal Steele, Luna Vachon, Sable and The Jackyl] should be in 2k's WWE 2k17.

This discussion also spilled into how Insane Clown Posse are "Respectable Businessmen" who run are "Excellent Promoters" with the excuse that Shaggy 2 Dope & Violent J. know more about Professional Wrestling then say Wes Brisco or Garett Bischoff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJPiC1OrYT0

Youtube thumbnail

Best Answer

I've been watching Summer of '99 Nitro and their use with Vampiro shows the desperation WCW was sinking to after the Finger Poke of Doom... their WWE time was essentially a gust spot, due to providing a Theme song

as to great Businessmen... um NO... they've been dabbling on 'the Business' in some fashion for 20? where is JCW in the big picture... it maybe attracts/appeals to Juggalos, and people who trust the judgment of juggalos

as to the Oddities... meh it was a short lived (like 8 months with 4 managers and 3 reboots)

- Golga as an alt costume for John Tenta (who'd need about a dozen Alternates) could be excused... but really as a faction... WHY?

Unless the theme of 2K17 is 'the Death of WCW' and story mode is about the span between Finger Poke of Doom through the Buy Out

I don't see much point in including ICP...

I am quite fond of the Oddities, always been a fan of Steele and Kurrgan , and of course Golga. But I can pass on the Insane Clown Posse, oddly enough. But hey, why not. It's something, you know what I mean?

Why should they be in 2K17? They didn't do anything significant. The ICP is garbage.