Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I found some trampolines in amazon but they don't ship to Dubai (UAE,middle east)?

I want a trampoline for adults. is there an online store that can ship trampolines to UAE or any store that sells good trampolines in Dubai.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • WOrD
    Lv 7
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Is it a special kind . Do you have a page link if you want us to check.

This seller - in UAE, has the same Amazon trampolines but price includes cost of shipping to UAE that is why it is higher and in AED

https://www.desertcart.ae/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=...

There are many other places that sell trampolines in Dubai from Toys R Us to ACE Hardware , Sport Equipment stores, even some hyper markets like Carrefour and Panda got large size trampolines. But I can't speak on the quality as mostly they come from China.

On Amazon not everything comes from Amazon direct , some products are sold by individual sellers who can set their own shipping policy. So even if Amazon generally ships to UAE these sellers can limit their shipping to North America or just US alone. In any case Amazon sellers are safer than buying from unknown no-name sellers with own websites that could disappear overnight with your money.

What I am saying is if that particular seller refuses to ship to UAE , it is not the end of the world as there are probably other sellers on Amazon itself that probably have the same or similar product they are willing to ship to you -- or via Amazon own shipping. Just keep looking and broaden your search criteria . Take note if the item is heavy the shipping may cost more than the item itself. You may also have to pay customs (5%) and go clear it from air/port customs or post office.

• 5 years ago

Amazon ships internationally and you can pick whichever trampoline works for you!

here's one! international shipping available!

• ?
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

Amazon ships to the UAE.

Source(s): Own experience
  • 5 years ago

Yes there is

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.