Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 years ago

How do you lose weight without moving?

Best Answer

Vibrate

• Marion

I found the book to be very informative and easy to read.

I've lost 17 pounds in 12 days, I'm just concerned that I'm losing too much weight, too quickly. I will admit I haven't followed the guide exactly. I'm not sticking perfectly to the listed foods and meal plans (but mostly) and doing very little exercise, but the weight keeps flying off.

It clearly works and if I'd followed it exactly I think it would scare the living daylights out of me because of the amount that I'd lose. So thanks again for the information. I've never purchased anything like this before because they are usually full of trash, but 3WD has been a pleasant surprise.

Get started today!

Eat healthy and use your brain a lot(seriously!!). Your brain uses up more than half of your body's energy source. The more you use it, the more energy it needs. By using it, I mean doing things that require you to think. Learning new things/skills is one way. Oh and it's been scientifically proven that sitting/not moving is worse than smoking.

eat healthy