Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 4 years ago

14-year-old girl gang-raped at school by migrant teens. Love the diversity?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago
    Best Answer

When will the powers that be get off their fat arses and do something about sending these vile creatures back to the shi'te holes from whence they came? How many more young innocent lives are going to be wrecked by these poor excuses of human beings? We don't want and we don't need these ungrateful locusts in the west!

• Lewis4 years agoReport

"ungrateful"? You think they're gonna thank the west for bombing their country?

• vic
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

As always it is the innocents that suffer.Of course it won't be a child of the bleeding heart liberals, they keep their families well away the the mayhem it's the people who have no choice who have to endure this madness.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

14-year-old girl gang-raped at school by migrant teens: Awful, i hope they get castrated

Love the diversity: Yep

• Lv 5
      4 years agoReport

@nathan Nice false equivalence there.

• Israel
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Austrian kids have sex at 14' it's the age if consent there

• vic
      Lv 4
      4 years agoReport

the important word is CONSENT !

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Flower
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

This is another disturbing incident. You people in Europe are so stupid to take these people in. Dont you understand there are huge cultural differences? Yee shall reap what yee sows. Cameron should get the U.N. to force Arab countries to take refugees. I hope these blighters will be deported or go to prison for life at hard labor where they wil get raped.

• Lewis4 years agoReport

And seeing as the west has done plenty to destabilise the east, for example the Iraq invasion, the foundation of the scum pit that is Israel... Europe should take more in, as should the US, if you drop bombs, you deal with the consequences.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I wonder what else is Happening that is not being Reported and that we know nothing about ?

Source(s): JG
  • 4 years ago

No surprise. Islam equals perversion.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

No, I don't. It is s**t.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

What are you mad they got to her before you could?

• 4 years ago

Yeah, right, "raped".

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.