Spider-Man Villians Tournament Battle Royal Round 2?
Second Round. This is not going to be a March Madness style tournament. This is going to be a battle royal tournament to determine the best villian from Spider-Man. Elimination 5 characters. In your opinion Why do you want to eliminate 5 characters and how do they happened? Please be sure to find a villain whom eliminate by who.
1. Hobgoblin (Jason Philip Macendale)
2. Green Goblin (Norman Osborn)
10. Kraven The Hunter
12. Morbius, the Living Vampire
13. Doctor Octopus
15. The Spot
1st round Elimination: Kingpin, Allister Smythe, Tombstone, Black Cat and Chameleon.
Who would be next 5 villians to be eliminate and why?
- Mr MonsterLv 74 years agoFavorite Answer
1. Hamerhead. Any villain capable of absorbing his blows could kill him.
2. Hobgoblin. He can barely use Green Goblin's gadgets.
3. Shocker. His electric gauntlets would only do so much.
4. Mysterio. What good are illusions if you're too dead to use them?
5. Vulture. A more powerful villain would pluck his wings off.
- ZekeLv 74 years ago
1. Vulture- He's facing villains that are way more powerful and skilled than him
2. Shocker- He's not skilled enough, he'd easily defeated.
3. Scorpion- Scorpion can't do much against Rhino or Juggernaut, so he's eliminated
4. Hobgoblin- Not as skilled as Green Goblin
5. Hammerhead- Easily defeated by literally ANYONE.