Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 4 years ago

Who is hotter Gigi Hadid or Perrie Edwards?

Update:

Not tryna sound controversial or anything but did Zayn go for Gigi because her father is Muslim?

166 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

They are both beautiful but I think Perrie Edwards, even though I have only just seen her when I looked her up and I adore Gigi. Perrie is looks fun, quirky and has features that, unlike Gigi, aren't average among Celebrities. Perrie looks like the girl you want to hang out with all the time and would be up for anything. Gigi seems more like the type you would have to act a certain way around. I could be wrong but that's what I get from just looking at them.

• 4 years ago

Gigi Hadid

• 4 years ago

Gigi Hadid

• 4 years ago

Gigi Hadid

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Gigi Hadid

• 4 years ago

Gigi Hadid

• 4 years ago

Gigi Hadid.

• 4 years ago

Gigi Hadid.

• 4 years ago

They may be equally gorgeous yet I do believe Perrie Edwards, although We have only just noticed the girl once i seemed the girl upwards and also I adore Gigi. Perrie will be seems entertaining, quirky and contains characteristics in which, as opposed to Gigi, are certainly not common between Superstars. Perrie seems like your ex you would like to go out with all the current moment and also could be upwards regarding anything at all. Gigi looks similar to the sort an individual will have to work a specific approach about. I really could become completely wrong yet which is just what My partner and i acquire coming from merely considering these..

• 4 years ago

Gigi Hadid

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.