Spider-Man Villians Tournament Battle Royal Round 1?
This is not going to be a March Madness style tournament. This is going to be a battle royal tournament to determine the best villian from Spider-Man. Elimination 5 characters. In your opinion Why do you want to eliminate 5 characters and how do they happened? Please be sure to find a villain whom eliminate by who.
1. Hobgoblin (Jason Philip Macendale)
2. Green Goblin (Norman Osborn)
8. Allister Smythe
12. Morbius, the Living Vampire
13. Doctor Octopus
15. The Spot
16. Black Cat
22. Kraven The Hunter
- Mr MonsterLv 74 years agoFavorite Answer
1. Kingpin. Being big wouldn't help him survive among these villains
2. Tombstone. His mob ties would only last him so long.
3. Chameleon: Best case scenario, he disguises himself as a more powerful villain like Carnage and scares the others way. Worst case scenario, someone else figures out who he really is, and he dies.
4. Black Cat. Her bad luck skills would only get her so far. Villains like Venom and Green Goblin wouldn't need luck to kill her, just their own powers.
5. Allister Smythe. His tech would be useless against some of these villains.
- ZekeLv 74 years ago
1. Kingpin- He may be pretty bulky, but compared to these other villains, that won't help him.
2. Vulture- Lizard or Rhino would rip the wings off of him.
3. Shocker- He's way to easy to defeat.
4. Black Cat- She may have good combat skills and she's pretty fast, but a lot of these villains could take her down
5. Allister Smythe- He's powerless against most of these real threats