Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 4 years ago

I need some advice on what to do with my hair?

Ever since I was a young child I hated my curly blonde hair. My biological father is Hispanic with native roots and my mother is European. This being said I was a blonde child with light brown eyes and medium olive skin. So as I grew up I constantly dyed my hair and was a huge fan of straightening treatments until I ruined my hair. So I cut off my hair into a really short bob at 17. Slowly it grew into long curly waves, but now that I'm constantly at work, being an intern, or even finishing up a Masters I have no time for the salon let alone sleep. My deep brown almost black hair constantly is being abducted by a cluster of blonde roots. So for the first time in years I'm asking myself if I want to go back blonde. I was thinking of a Lauren Conrad blonde ombre. I would love advice and I appreciate all the help I can get.

• Some
    Favorite Answer

I'm just having a hard time with all of the "native" speak. So... your dad is Hispanic with native roots... what does that mean? Native to what? Hispania? Hispanic has a huge range. Your mother is European? What does that mean? Europe is HUGE with so many nationalities... What does a "European" look like?

Why not just try to have blonde hair and not be stressed by it all? Ombre is always good but, I wish you would also research baliage.... baliage can start with your root color and then move to either darker or lighter, depending on what you want.... it's something to look into.. harder to find....

Read about... here

https://tr.im/dOhq8

check the 1st and 2nd blue linkz>>>>

there for more