Why do some people not see my email preference?

When people click on my name in Yahoo Answers, they should get a page showing some details including options to Block, Follow and Email me. My preferences are set to allow users of Yahoo Answers to email me. I do receive emails from time to time, so that seems to be working. However, two of my friends have told me... show more When people click on my name in Yahoo Answers, they should get a page showing some details including options to Block, Follow and Email me. My preferences are set to allow users of Yahoo Answers to email me. I do receive emails from time to time, so that seems to be working.

However, two of my friends have told me that they see only the Block and Follow options and the Email option is missing. A third friend can see Block, Follow and Email (see the screen shot below).

Is there some setting that either I or my friends have set incorrectly that stops the Email options appearing, or is this just a Yahoo Answers bug?
1 answer 1