Where was God during the holocaust?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

where was God during the Holocaust ?

One can draw a few conclusions I can list the POSSIBILITIES some RATIONALIZATIONS defined as to ascribe ( ones acts or opinions or ideas ) to CAUSES that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to be true ( assumptions ) possibly unconsciously and are often less credible or agreeable To INVENT plausible explanations .AKA sometimes Excuses for the imagined god

. the judo-christian god is many times claimed to be a loving god and supposedly RULES the universe which means it would have the ability to do behaviors and also STOP certain events . as demonstrated in the plagues of Egypt or the supposed great flood . But in Modern times does not intervene . But supposedly has powers to do so .

Maybe it Hardened Hitlers heart

Maybe no god exist

Some can rationalized those who were starved gassed and killed and enslaved deserved it

. only people totality deprived of empathy compassion and were immoral would use that rationalization

. Maybe it was a "failure to communicate "

Some might say "they did not believe hard enough

" They did not pray hard enough "

they did not accept Jesus "

what was that verse "I am YOUR Lord Thy god who has brought you out of the land of Egypt thy shave have no other gods before me " the "chosen people "

maybe its the attitude that SUFFERING is necessary to make you pleasing to the god

so one needs to suffer for god to love you

. That might be similar in structure of the thinking of the man who beats his wife a immoral thug

How did people decide god was the GOOD one in the bible ?

Morality is doing what is RIGHT regardless of what we are told

Religious Dogma is doing what we are told no matter what is right ....

. Poll of 57 countries in 2012 found that 50% of Jews are Atheist the holocaust may be a possible influence and a new realization that gods are mans invention

• 4 years ago

The Holocaust and all the other acts of genocide committed throughout human history prove that “man has dominated man to his injury.” (Ecclesiastes 8:9) Furthermore, man’s Creator has not been silent in the face of so much horror. Through the pages of the Bible, he has revealed his reasons for allowing wickedness. God has also assured us that he has not forgotten mankind. In fact, the time period during which God has permitted man to rule himself will soon come to an end. (Jeremiah 10:23) The victims of the holocaust are not forgotten! At Jehovah’s time all faithful obedient mankind will be able to echo Job’s words addressed to the Creator: “You will call, and I myself shall answer you.” Praise be to Jehovah, who yearns to bring back to life all those who are in his memory! (Job 14:15)

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Even in the bible prophets have ask

Habakkuk asked God: “How long, O LORD, shall I cry out and You not listen, shall I shout to You, ‘Violence!’ and You not save? Why do You make me see iniquity why do You look upon wrong?”—Habakkuk 1:2, 3.

God is not, and never has been, a party to man’s crimes.

It is as historian Arnold Toynbee stated: “Human beings are unique in being able to be wicked, because they are unique in being conscious of what they are doing and in making deliberate choices.”

So man’s misuse of his own free will has resulted in untold suffering.

The prophet Isaiah wrote: “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, saith the LORD.” (Isaiah 55:8, JP) God certainly is not indifferent to human suffering, but being all-wise and eternal, he is in the best position to determine not only all the factors bearing on the issues involved but also how and when to solve them to the utmost benefit of all concerned.

Isaiah 65:17 For look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth;

And the former things will not be called to mind,

Nor will they come up into the heart.

• Helix
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

The Christian God wasn't any where, heavyweights Jews created him. And the holocaust, to fool you all. Don't believe me?

Joyofsatan.org

Exposingcommunism.com

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rowan
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

God is the universe. The right facing swastika is a Hindu symbol which means evolution, while the left facing swastika means Buddhism, and eternity, and is still on Buddhist temples, in Japan. Japan at the time were the world's largest drug dealers, the house of the rising sun, and Hitler was a speed freak junkie. He funded Bayer pharmecueticals who were first to release heroin to the public, invented oxycodone, demerol, methadone, and the boatloads of methamphetamine that all the Nazis and Japs were on every day. They used to cook up their own recipes of meth on the battlefield when they ran out. Pervitin was the pharmecutical name. In a message to his mother, a young German soldier asks repeatedly for them to send more Pervitin, and talks about that more than anything else.

• goring
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

This question is something the rev Sam Stern experienced that caused him to become a believer in Jesus the Christ.He explains it in the book that he published "The victory of Light".

• UFOs
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

In every country they have lived in most Jews are very successful at whatever they do. They had become too comfortable where they were with not desire to go to Israel. They wouldn't listen to a gentle shepherd so they only responded to a "hunter" like Hitler which made them want to flee to Israel. It is still true today. When the persecution gets violent in other countries they flee to Israel where they are welcome.

http://www.joel2army.simplesite.com

http://www.ufosarereal.simplesite.com

• 4 years ago

God was in every kind human being that hid the Jews.

God was in every kind act of humanity inside the death camps as they were all going to to be burned.

God was every Allied soldier who fought against this horrible monster who was Hitler.

God was with every mother's, fathers, brothers, and sister's prayers as they fought against him.

God was with every package that went to comfort the soldiers who fought against Hitler.

God was with every German soldier who disobeyed a rule or law to help a Jew.

You will think God is not there when in reality all of us are made in God's image. And wherever there is help to fight against inhumanity and cruelty. I tell you this. You will see the hand and face of God.

• Duke Nukem
      Lv 4
      4 years agoReport

Why was he also on every SS belt buckle? Google "Gott Mit Uns". Also, what happened to all the fire and brimstone, the floods and the plagues he used to send when action was needed? Did he run out of magic... or maybe those miracles never actually happened? Have miracles ever happened?

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

He was helping the English to win..best He could manage

• Duke Nukem
      Lv 4
      4 years agoReport

An omnipotent God had to settle for the "best he could manage"? What happened to the pillar of fire, the flooding powers, the fire and brimstone storms... Had he exhausted his spells already? Not much of God, if he runs out of Mana that easily.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Where was God during the holocaust?

He voz on holidayz in Paraguay for ze entire var!

Bezides, he voz only obeyink orderz!

Source(s): Antitheist
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.