Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 4 years ago

Pro Wrestling: How would The People book World Wrestling Entertainment's Wrestlemania xXxII?

This is how I'd book World Wrestling Entertainment's Wrestlemania xXxII:

WWE Tag-Team Championship Tag-Team Tables Match: The Dudley Boyz Vs. The New Day

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson Vs. Triple H: Stephanie McMahon's Career on the line

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match: Kevin Owens Vs. Bray Wyatt

Brock Lesnar Vs. Braun Strowman

WWE Divas Championship match: Becky Lynch Vs. Sasha Banks

The Undertaker Vs. A.J. Styles

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match: Dean Ambrose Vs. Roman Reigns(c)

The only thing I don't have a match for is The WWE United States Championship Alberto Del Rio's reign was dull & ADR is suffering from a low back injury, Kalisto shouldn't even be on the roster.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Lol of course The Rock vs HHH. Why not take ideas over 10 years old to make it interesting? All that proves is the new guys don't deliver like the older talent did and thats why wrestling sucks so much.

• Lv 7
      4 years agoReport

Middle Card feud between two icons of professional wrestling, not like Hulk Hogan Vs. Sting didn't main event Bound For Glory 2011.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

This is how i would like it to happen.It oppens with Shawn Michals as its going to happen at his hometown.Then Stone cold Rock make their apperance.Then tables match between dudley boyz and Social outcast.Another match but it is tables match between new day and league of nations.Then its Triple H vs Brock Lesnar.Then its Chris jericho vs A j styles vs Miz triple threat match

Then Its divas match whoever it is dosen't matter.Lets move one...now its Undertaker vs Stone Cold Steve Austin or The Rock or Goldberg and Undertaker must retire if he looses.

• 4 years ago

You want to book wrestlemania 32, it isn't that hard, just get a creative writing degree and hired by wwe

• Guy Gene
      Lv 7
      4 years agoReport

its not that hard to be a stand up comedian. open mic nights everywhere.

• 4 years ago

pay me $80,000......and your ideas suck.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.