Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 years ago

This is normal with Plan B right?

Let throwback all the way to december 26 when i first had sex without a condom, he pulled out and i took plan less than 24 hours later and got my period Jan 1st as idk when i usually get it. Then later in january dumba** me didnt make him use a condom he wouldnt anyways he did pull out so i took plan b AGAIN i would say anywhere from 24 to 50 hours later i got my period AGAIN in january idk when but now its Feb 5th and i still havent gotten my period. This is normal right?? My periods are always on time ik thst but i did get it twice last month

I meant to say i took plan b 24-50 hrs later but then got my period like a week after

• Tavy
    Favorite Answer

Plan B is NOT a contraceptive. It has a HUGE dose of hormones which can mess up your periods for months.

Plan B can mess with your period for a month or more, and especially if you took them 2 months straight. If he pulled out in time there should be no real need for Plan B, but it is precautionary. But not a good habit to do monthly. Best if you want planned unprotected sex to plan for it up to 3-4 days before and up to 3-4 days after your period so you don't have to worry since there's no ovulation occurring to get you pregnant.