Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 4 years ago

How to be really famous?

How can I be really famous like Tupac, Marilyn Monroe, Selena Q, Aaliyah, Biggie Smalls, Elvis Presley, Leonardo Dicaprio, Johnny Depp, Angelina Jolie, and Adele?

Update:

I actually want to be a model and actress when I grow up. I just think that it's kind of cool how all of the people I listed above are/were so known all around the world (which is what I want to happen to me).

230 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Basically you're asking how to become a legend. Well in order to do that, you will need to truly be unique and crazy talented. If you are a musician, you will have to be a musical genius (something most of the people you mentioned had in common). If you wanted someone to sound like Michael Jackson, the only person you could listen to was Michael Jackson himself, because he had something to offer that no one else could. Not only was he a musician, he was also a dancer and I'm pretty sure girls liked the way he looked as well.

It also helps to have an attractive personality (i.e comedy, morals, etc.)

To sum it up

1.Lots of talent

2.Uniqueness

3.Originality <-----BIG ONE (Try to do something no one has seen before. If other people want to imitate you, consider it a success)

4. It helps to know the right people but if you can get your foot in the door on your own then you should be fine

5.Give people something to talk about (whether its your looks, something you did, whatever it is it has to be newsworthy)

6. It helps to have a nice personality so people will want to work with you

*As for Adele, she just has the perfect timing. While there are a bunch of garbage artists doing everything for money nowadays, she is one of the few artists that actually sings from the heart, and that's why a lot of people like her because people can relate to her music and feel her emotions

• 4 years ago

There are numerous ways to get famous.

1. Suck some dick and record it.

2. Use real talent, not just opening your legs.

3. Open your vocals on the daily with lubricant.

4. You need to train yourself in preparation for any type of sexual act in the music industry. Literally.

5. You will be guided or directed with your voice and image, you later find a manager to promote you, get a bank

to give you a nice loan.

6. You need someone to label your music, produce and edit. You will also need to learn how to share royalty and profits to your advisers that made you successful. This could lead to sexual acts as well, so be prepared for anal sex, deep-throat, and sex videos. It will happen and you will end up doing them for a collateral. No, I am not making this up either. It is a tradition has been since the 60's.

7. You will need to learn how to be fake. So, if you're already fake then you will fit just perfect. Understand that Hollywood is not sincere and they're all about making money out of your image or voice. You must have no heart in the industry, but you also need to put a front to make it look like you're a sincere character so you can gain revenue and ratings. It works and it always has. You really think Adele gives 2 shits about Africa? No, she doesn't.

8. If Selena Gomez became successful then I'm pretty sure you'll have a slight chance. She has the worst vocals in the music industry. She is just an image and she can barely move on stage. She's just paper status and the only thing that kept her famous and thriving in Hollywood was Justin Bieber. Yes, she had to perform anal sex.

9. If you're serious about becoming a singer, I suggest you build a small studio in your closet or house. If you're broke and need to go cheap, use cardboard boxes or egg cartons as sound proof. They work wonders. Also, Amazon has decent microphones as well, and you can always take the digital/auto Tune route, hence most of these singers are now famous from sugar coating their hideous voice.

10. Learn how to spend the money when you're famous. Don't go off being a coke and heroin whore. Enjoy life how you achieved it; even if you have to take it in the ***. Seriously. You will be doing sexual acts to get where you want.

So, I wish you luck on your venture to become a great vocalist or singer. There's always American Idol, but again, you are signing your soul to many Devil's; not just 1.

Good luck!

• 4 years ago

Practice, Practice, Practice And Practice Until You're Good At Whatever You Want To Be Famous

Coming From A 15 Year Old With Autism

• 4 years ago

Given the examples that you list, the first stage is to decide in which gender you wish to be famous.

After that, find something that you can do really well and work hard at it until your skill becomes known. At that point, you will become famous in that field.

If you wish to be famous outside that field, then work even harder to be the best human being you possibly can. This is very important as Genghis Khan, Jack the Ripper and Adolf Hitler all achieved fame of a sort, but I hope that this is not the sort of fame that you seek.

Remember - fame is transitory but the examples to consider are those who are still remembered for something important such as Mohandas Gandhi or John Kennedy.

I have, incidentally, been able to speak to some famous people over the years, and the best of those were the ones who did not set out to seek fame..

• Jone4 years agoReport

http://ouo.io/Hxgva5

• Login to reply the answers
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • That isn't something people can plan for... unless I guess someone is a creep that does something truly horrific on purpose and gets a headline in the news, but that is incredibly terrible.

Legit fame is a mix of talent, lots of hard work, and luck. Not everyone lucks out.

And honestly, no offense intended because you are far from alone in wanting that, but it's pretty stupid these days that many want to be famous because... well to be famous... not famous for a frigging REASON. Everyone wants to be lame like Paris Hilton and be famous for no reason just to be "special" and get attention, but there are huge drawbacks to fame, things that are sacrificed that can't be gotten back and some, if not many, regret losing those things.

At least be famous for a reason, like you're super good at something and people really like and respect your work (be it art, sport, science, humanitarian, or what ever else) and fame was simply a natural side effect of your effort and talent.

• 4 years ago

Strange. A lot of people who became really famous did not intend to.

A lot of people who would want to become famous,never will.

Perhaps you are at an age in which you are impressed with the "fun" that seems to go with fame. I went through that too but even then, deep down, I realized that I don't have what it takes. I am not particularly talented in anything. I don't have charisma etc.

Of course you are talking about the world of show business.

Some of the people you mentioned became show business legends not so much because they were particularly talented. Maralyn Monroe became famous because she was considered particularly sensual during a certain time in American history in which society was "right" for such a thing, same with Elvis. He became a symbol of teenage-dom and the difference between the musical tastes of parents and of their children.

It cannot really be planned. It just happens. On occasion, some people plan it and carefully carry things out and it does happen, but that is so rare that you need not worry about what you can do to make it happen for you.

It can be a hard time in life when a person wants fame. Usually it is during the years when a person is still growing up and is impressed by the phenomenon of big name stars and blockbuster movies and TV shows. It is like thinking you are in love but you are just going through a phase.

As you grow older, you will realize that you just wanted to be popular and have other people be jealous of you.

Growing up psychologically is very hard to do.

• 4 years ago

Google up nepotism.

In today's entertainment industry, setting aside reality tv or singing contests, money and contacts take you to the top. To become a major celebrity, it's less about qualifications, experience or genuine skill than ever.

There is no doubt that many stars do have great skills, but you'll often find that many the biggest celebrities come from rich backgrounds, families already in the entertainment business, or have links to the business or already famous people. It's more apparent now than ever. Google up the history of your favourite celebrity. You may be shocked to find out exactly how many young celebrities today are related to another, or started off in the business young with a major head start over the rest.

Some say it is extremely unfair, others say that's just how the world is.

• ...Show all comments
    • fewnotmuch4 years agoReport

At this point in time when a lot of very famous performers of the 60s and 70s
      have already had children of their own, those children have go on to go in show-biz. And yet, a lot of them cannot be what their parents were or achieved. Jennifer Hudson is Goldie Hawn's daughter and has done well

• 4 years ago

In today's entertainment industry, setting aside reality tv or singing contests, money and contacts take you to the top. To become a major celebrity, it's less about qualifications, experience or genuine skill than ever.

There is no doubt that many stars do have great skills, but you'll often find that many the biggest celebrities come from rich backgrounds, families already in the entertainment business, or have links to the business or already famous people. It's more apparent now than ever. Google up the history of your favourite celebrity. You may be shocked to find out exactly how many young celebrities today are related to another, or started off in the business young with a major head start over the rest.

Some say it is extremely unfair, others say that's just how the world is.

• 4 years ago

Practice repetitively at what you want to become famous doing. Then, creatively come up with a controversial spin to it (ie. if want to be a famous drummer, remember the Youtube drummer that played hand-drums on four women's butts). Record it on video, release it on Youtube. Repeat every week.

With all that being said, fame is most likely not something you really want. It's amazing at first (first few months to a year), then it gets depressing and only seems glamorous from the outside looking in (for numerous reasons). If money is your concern, there are other ways to make lots of money by being innovative and not putting your face out there-- such as starting a business (in real estate or other), or being an anonymous Youtuber like "AskAGangsta".

Source(s): My own fame.
  • 4 years ago

Having talent, a personality and an amount of visibility high enough to be recognised by everyone.

But you don't want to become famous, that's the worse thing that could happen to you!

Being under watch at every moment, receiving crazy letters of mad fans...

You may say it must be great to be praised and to have a lot of money but never forget that when you've got too much money you use it essentially to protect it and build walls around you.

You will lost your real friends who'll feel awkward hanging with you seeing all the paparazis around and the peolple interupting a converation to get an autograph. You may also change and start being a dick with them which accelerate the process..

And guess what? Your former friends will be replaced by others who'll only be interested by you for your money and your celebrity.

Feeling alone af you'll start hanging out more and more in dance clubs, then you'll be addicted to alcohol or worse. Your popularity will decrease, you'll become poor and finally you'll only have your tears left.

• Jone4 years agoReport

http://ouo.io/Hxgva5

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.