Chris asked in TravelUnited StatesChicago · 4 years ago

Valentines Day dinner in chicago?

My wife and I are staying in Chicago the weekend of Valentines day. I need suggestions for a restaurants. thank you

Best Answer

Take her to Navy Pier in downtown Chicago. There are plenty of things to do and see for a young couple on a date at Navy Pier such as watching an IMAX movie, eating at several restaurants, and going on a boat cruise. If you are coming from O'Hare, visit the MB Financial Park. It's an entertainment plaza near O'Hare airport in Rosemont, IL. Take the Blue Line at O'Hare airport and get off at Rosemont train station. Then take the 811 Pace bus that is heading to "Rosemont CTA station". Check google maps' streetview to see how MB Financial Park looks like. There are plenty of things to do there at MB Financial Park such as Zaney's comedy club, a large movie theater, and several sports restaurants and bars. The restaurant I recommend at MB Financial Park is Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse. It is the best steakhouse I've ever been to IMO.