Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 years ago

How come my girlfriend got mad at me?

Me and her have been together for 4 years. 4 months ago, she started being really distant. She sometimes doesn't have time to reply back to me when I send her a text message. I only text her like once a week. and sometimes, she text me 3 days later or not at all. She claims she loves me but she is still distant. Just yesterday, she told me we should stop talking to her after I texted her happy birthday. (It was her birthday yesterday)

1. Did she got mad at me for saying happy birthday?

2. Would you stop communication with your boyfriend just because he said happy birthday?

3. Should I even continue talking or dating her anymore? It's like she doesn't have time for dating and affection anymore.

4. Would you continue dating her if you were me?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You seem like a nice guy and no I don't think it's your fault and it's definitely not because you wished her happy birthday, i think she lost intrest in you and if you're having troble communicating then the relationship is not working but the best thing to do is ask her and if she doesn't have a good reason or she came up with a stupid excuse then she's not worth it.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

You sound like a good person and she is messing you around for whatever reason. Maybe she loves you but is questioning whether she is in love with you. So she doesn't want to let go but at the same time is distant because her mind is not fully with you. try talking to her again and if that doesn't work move on - you deserve more

• 4 years ago

You need to ask her how she's feeling, normally if a girl starts becoming distant its because she's either lost interest or she may just be really busy. I don't think she would be mad at you for saying happy birthday, that's just silly! You defiantly need to speak to her about it otherwise it won't get resolved.

• 4 years ago

It sounds like something may be wrong and you might need to talk to her. Communication is key if you want a relationship to last. If you can't talk to each other then there's a problem.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Maybe you should have called for her birthday. Just saying. If all you do is text once a week you already don't have a relationship even though you say you love her.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

No! She doesn't like you and you don't have a relationship with her and haven't for months. Just cut her off, delete her number and move on with your life.

• 4 years ago

Maybe she has a problem it couldn't be just that. You should talk about it.

• 4 years ago

Because she is riding your best friend like a wild horse.

• 4 years ago

how frequently do you see each other?

• 4 years ago

ask her

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.