Blue Screen "Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (L1c63x64.sys)" windows 10?

For the past few months I have been encountering Blue Screens on Windows 10 with the error "Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (L1c63x64.sys)". Initially I figured that if I removed my antivirus and just used Windows Defender this problem would cease but since then I have formatted my computer and added a new... show more For the past few months I have been encountering Blue Screens on Windows 10 with the error "Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (L1c63x64.sys)".
Initially I figured that if I removed my antivirus and just used Windows Defender this problem would cease but since then I have formatted my computer and added a new SSD and reinstalled Windows 10. And ever since adding a new AntiVirus (BullGuard) this problem has started again. It occurs alot...
I know it has something to do with the Network Driver with Qualcom but i dont know how to fix this problem without having to go back to Windows Defender and since i have this new Antivirus i would rather not. I have tried updating and reinstalling the Qualcom driver but that has seemed to do nothing.
Is there any sort of fix I can do?
Thanks in Advance
1 answer 1