im a foreign student who is interested in studying in Canada? see details but don't refer me to a website PLEASE?

i wish to get a LLB at a canadian institution and hopefully work there BUT i have only written CSEC which is a GCSE equivalent. I am currently studying for my Associates which i will get in 1 year in my home country. Tell me something, do i need the Associate's Degree to apply to the LLB programs there or can i show them my CSEC results? ALSO if they accept CSEC results, what else will they be looking for? i mean do i need to take any other entry tests other than LSAT? please answer my questions

@ibu guru i know but AFTER i graduate it is possible to obtain a work permit and work in the country for 3 years. of course u may extend that work permit until u find someone to marry and get a citizenship

@sunshine mel, what do u recommend i study? at least something tht will guarantee a job. please reply. lookingt forward to ur response

Favorite Answer

...why study law in Canada?

There is zero chance of getting a work visa there after your studies; Canada, like all western countries, has no shortage of law graduates, and therefore offers no work visas for this field.

If you are not Canadian, you will NOT work in Canada as a lawyer. NO employment visas. Furthermore, student visas are temporary non-immigration visas issued on the condition that foreign students return to their country of citizenship immediately upon completion or termination of full-time studies. You do your course & go home.

Canadian law is useless outside Canada. Law is country-specific. If you want to be a lawyer, it can only be in your own country. So you must go to law school in your own country. IF you graduate from law school, you take your country's bar exams, be sworn to the bar, and work in your country.

• i know but AFTER i graduate it is possible to obtain a work permit and work in the country for 3 years. of course u may extend that work permit until u find someone to marry and get a citizenship