promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 years ago

Please help I'm new to these computers. How many condoms should I put on my computer to protect it from viruses.?

My grandson just bought me a Dell computer and I keep getting messages that my computer is unprotected. I wanna practice safe internet browsing.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • nunjah
    Lv 5
    4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

One should suffice. Make sure u put it right at the end of your internet cable,before you plug it into the computer. That would normally protect you from all kinds of viruses and also saves you lots of money that you would spend on an antivirus, which is not as efficient as the condom

• Cameron4 years agoReport

IM LAUGHING SO HARD OMFG

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

I'M SCREECHING. Okay, first of all, cover the screen with a certain type of lotion which helps piles (which normally end up on the human anus or computer screen). Then, grab a condom, cut it in half and cover the keyboard. I use thick condoms. Grab another condom and place it over the screen and try not the rip it. Add about 5 stretchy condoms over the screen of the computer. Then, the mouse is very sensitive, so I suggest three condoms resting on top of the mouse. Don't tickle/rub the mouse too hard, or this may be a very serious problem to worsen the viruses. Good luck!

• 4 years ago

Hahaha.. Yeah I used to think the same , but now I I let the world wide web ride it bare back!

• 4 years ago

Har har har

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.