Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 years ago

Donald Trump vs Megyn Kelly?

Why are some people painting this and projecting this as "being too scared" of a journalist? That's a fabrication. It's called having STANDARDS and expecting a FAIR debate. When you have a journalist who has a conflict of interest and is biased, that is not good moderating. It has nothing to do with being "tough enough", it has everything to do with expecting professionalism and fair moderation that the American people deserve from any moderator.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Rick
    Lv 7
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I like Megyn but she screwed up with her questions and innuendo with Trump. She could have phrased her questions differently and gotten better results. Instead she introduced a biased attitude and that wasn't right. She was better the other night without Trump there. Trump had a legitimate complaint with her although I think he has taken it to far. Megyn needs to remember she is a moderate in these debates and not the main show.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Donald Trump does not have to waste time with some stock political show tricks from the likes of Megyn Kelly, that might lessen the magnitude of his coming historic election landslide. Donald Trump needs the biggest landslide and political mandate from the people that he can get to start off the coming triumphs of the Trump Administration.

Trump in 2016. We can make America great again.

• Oreo
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

Again, it's not about Megyn Kelly, it's about using an inability or unwillingness to answer a reasonable question by 1) trying to dictate terms to a free press and 2) in so doing, hiding from the scrutiny of the American people. This is a cut and dried issue. Any attempt by the drooling idiots who worship their two-toned flabby naked emperor is a poor excuse.

The truth is, Trump has no respect for process or the electorate. He is in this for himself. If he weren't, he would have turned up.

• 5 years ago

So if the UN calls a summit to establish peace in the middle east, is he going to refuse to attend because he doesn't like the host? Man up Donald. Megyn isn't so tough.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

It has nothing to do with FOX news. Trump pulled out because he had nothing to gain. Look at it. The candidates speak for a few hours and the next 3 weeks all media calls attention to each of their short comings, picks winners and losers and run countless polls. It's media field day.

• 5 years ago

I'd vote for a bucket of water from Flint before I'd vote for any of those.

• Nate
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

Oh thats adorable, so he's going to be tough on other world leaders then? That should be easy, because they'll totally be fair. Childish weakness is all it is, no matter what its dressed up as.

• 5 years ago

Well said! Totally agree.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I support Kelly.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Both are stupid blondes who's fans are a bunch of retards.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.