Can someone suggest some good graphic novels without mature content?

I have been interested in graphic novels and comic books for a while, but can't find any I like. Some violence and mild sexual content is ok- stuff similar to PG-13 movies, but not worse than that. I like sci-fi, fantasy, and mysteries, but I would prefer stand-alone books or short series rather than ongoing superhero stories. Thanks

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Essex County by Jeff Lemire - A snapshot look at a rural community and its lonely residents.

Joe The Barbarian by Grant Morrison and Sean Murphy - When a teenager goes into diabetic shock, he goes on an adventure inside his own mind.

Fables by Bill Willingham - Fairy tale characters are forced to leave their mystical Homelands and created a small community in modern day New York.

Super Spy by Matt Kindt - a series of interconnected short stories about spies, informants, and agents during World War II.

• 4 years ago

Fables is fairly depressing though.

I'd suggest Cerberus, BONE, Elfquest and Pride of Baghdad.

• 4 years ago

My girlfriend is the President is really good and funny but it is a eroge but not as bad your honestly a huge queer if you dont like them with mature content

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

jimmy corrigon, the smartest kid on earth- chris ware

its a good live if you don't weaken- seth

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.