How old do you have to be to register for a gun?

I want to register for a gun, but I don t want to go through all of that unconstitutional crap.

Also, what do you need to do and how long will it take?

I live in Virginia

By unconstitutional crap I mean all of these things that the govt is doing to make it almost impossible to own a gun. In Iowa you have to write an essay. That is not how it should be, or how it was intended to be.

Favorite Answer

Most states have their own laws about the required age to own certain gun types. Federal laws prohibit the sale of long guns by licensed dealers before the age of 18. Licensed dealers cannot sell handguns to individuals under the age of 21.

• Nuff Sed
      4 years agoReport

If you don't want to register for ANY gun, just move to Vermont. Essentially no gun laws. Lowest gun homicide rate in the country. As it should be.

• Bob

What city and what state? The laws are different depending upon where you live. Gun laws have proven to be NOT - unconstitutional even in the cities and states with the strictest laws.

Unless you live in one of the few states that are run by liberal gun control bigots you not only don't have to register your firearm it would be impossible to register your firearm, because there is no firearm registry.

Here is something you should watch.

https://youtu.be/a_mHG-5PmBk

Youtube thumbnail

what UNconstitutional crap? laws are laws and they vary by state