Any good romance action anime?

Hey do any of you know any good romance action anime? I'm hoping for an anime that:

- has romance and action

- the couple actually ends up together or something like that

- the anime is long (like not only 12 episode)

- the girl and guy are strong

I have watched:

- the familiar of zero

- shakugan no shana

- sword art online

I have already tried:

-guilty crown

- log horizon

- kenshin

Favorite Answer

Strike the blood

Cardcaptor sakura- i tell you. this is from my childhood anime. and im 20 and still rewatching it. though it has 70 episodes and 2 movies. in movie 2, they ended up with each other =D

daa! daa! daa! (ufo baby) - it's about fantasy. a ufo baby and a cat babysitter suddenly came out from a black hole. and both main characters have to take care of the baby =D 70 episodes but it's worth it.

shinrei tantei yakumo- it's about a guy who can see ghosts. the main characters didnt ended up together in the anime. but there's a hint that the guy have a feeling for the girl =D

sailormoon! - i prefer the old version. but im in the middle of watching the remake.

fushigi yuugi - The series describes the various trials of Miaka Yūki and Yui Hongo, two Middle-school students. While at the library one day, Miaka and Yui encounter a strange book known as The Universe of the Four Gods. Reading this book transports them into the novel's universe in ancient China. Yui is transported back to the real world almost immediately, but Miaka finds herself the Priestess of Suzaku. Miaka is destined to gather the seven Celestial Warriors of the god Suzaku in order to summon Suzaku and obtain three wishes. She falls in love with the Celestial Warrior Tamahome, who eventually reciprocates and Miaka's desire to use a wish to enter the high school of her choice begins to shift towards finding a way to be with Tamahome. Yui is also drawn into the book when she tries to help Miaka to come back to the real world; becoming the Priestess of Seiryuu, working against Miaka out of jealousy over Tamahome and revenge for the humiliation and pain she had suffered when she first came to into the book's world.

akatsuki no yona

akagami no shirayukihime

i want to recommend a few movies from ghibli studio. all about romance =)

from up on poppy hill- wuhuww i love this one. it makes me mad thinking back on how i spent my high school life while this main characters have in so well in their high school life T^T

howl's moving castle- i cried. this story is sooo beautiful i love it i love it i love it

spirited away- there's a romance in it though at the end the main characters split but with a promise they will meet again. they leave is to imagine what happen to them after that

there's is so much more but i can only think if this