Anonymous

Uncircumcised penis look better than circumcised penis?

You have got to be kidding me. It's no way wrinkly skin with the head coming out sore red raw, smelling like Gumbo is more attractive. Just looks like someone ripped the skin off from head to midshaft, when it's erect and in the back of it, it has deep folds you can stick an envelope in

@P.J everyone is a legend in their own mind.

@ ron h. For bringing some fresh air to this post by being circumcised, It was so many uncircumcised guys on this post it made my laptop screen smell like fish.

I meant to say thank you ron

• ron h
    Favorite Answer

I'm cut and I like the looks of me.

Not really. We (meaning the United States) are used to looking at circumcised penis because that is what the social norm is but that doesn't really mean one is better than the other. An uncircumcised penis is supposedly more pleasurable for the man.

• PJ

My penis is uncircumcised and I think it looks better than a circumcised penis.

It depends on who's looking at it. some people prefer one kind over the other and some people don't care.

• Roddy

Some folk prefer the look of a foreskin whilst most actually prefer the more shapely circumcised look.

That's for you to decide.

What sort of knucklehead looks at those?

no