Which mode to select on my Noco Genius G3500 Car Charger?
My battery is lead acid and 12 volts, but that's all I know about it. There are 4 modes on the car charger that might be the one that's right for my battery, but I'm not sure which one. Here are the descriptions:
- 12V NORM (14.5V | 3.5A | 2-120Ah Batteries) For charging 12-volt Wet Cell, Gel Cell, Enhanced Flooded, Maintenance-Free and Calcium batteries. When selected, a white LED will illuminate
-12V COLD/ AGM (14.8V | 3.5A | 2-120Ah Batteries) For charging 12-volt batteries in cold temperatures below 50ºF (10ºC) or AGM batteries. When selected, a blue LED will illuminate.
- 12V NORM [Small] (14.5V | 900mA | 2-35Ah Batteries)
- 12V COLD/AGM [Small] (14.8V | 900mA | 2-35Ah Batteries)
This is the car battery that I own:
I emailed the company directly but they never responded to me.
- SSP Bowl DudeLv 75 years agoFavorite Answer
12 volt normal.
- spacemissingLv 75 years ago
I looked at the charger on Amazon.
All I can say about it right now is that it's a very confusing product.
I would read the instructions very carefully and make my best guess...
Or, maybe, to save time and concern,
I would just get a less confusing charger.
- JasonLv 74 years ago
- RafaLv 45 years ago