Are facial moles considered "pretty" or attractive?

I have a few moles on my face. They're pretty small but I have been trying to find a way to get rid of it. Should I go get surgery to remove them?

Favorite Answer

One mole is attractive, depends where it is located. Elizabeth Taylor has a mole, that keeps moving around, on her face, and she just focus on one and cover the rest.

Ice T- and Cindy Crawford - famous Million-Dollar model, even Madonna has a good mole on their faces! It's possible Madonna's mole was removed, that it may be cancerous, I've not seen it lately. But, I do not recommend you trying to remove it yourself without first have seen by a doctor, recommending you a dermatology. He'll tell you if it's a good mole or a bad mole.

Someone on YA! mentioned she used Dermablend, and put holes on her face!

Your moles are small yet, but as they continue to be exposed from the sun, moles can get darker, larger even bumpier. And when you start using protection, they will become skin tags.

Moles are already linked with a higher risk of melanoma — the deadliest form of skin cancer.

My grand daughter had 6 moles on her body, by 7 years old, she had 14 moles, and her mom uses spray sunscreen that does absolutely worthless!

A good article: Mole Check: Surprising New Sign of Breast Cancer Risk

STARS WHO BEAT CANCER:

Ewan McGregor: The Angels & Demons star had a cancerous mole below his right eye removed in 2008. "It was great fun having skin cancer," the now cancer-free actor joked at the time. "I really enjoyed it."

Regis Philbin: The daytime host has endured two skin cancer scares. After having a lump removed from his hand via Mohs surgery, he had a more serious lump removed from his face in 1993.

Steve Perry, ex Journey singer: Perry had a mole removed from his face that turned out to be cancerous. "I've had two surgeries in two weeks to remove all the cancer cells and I've been told they think they got it all and no other treatments are required.

Google: Hugh Jackman's Skin Cancer Scare:

Basal cell carcinoma is a slow growing cancer of the basal cells, especially common on sun-exposed area of the skin, particularly the nose but it can appear anywhere.

People at high risk include those with light or red hair, light-colored eyes, light-colored skin or freckles or moles, a family history of skin cancer, early-life sunburns and high exposure to the sun, as well as those who regularly use tanning beds.

Best sunscreen: wear dark, thicker clothing, floppy hat,, or sun clothing embedded with UPF 50, or umbrella (which protects you up to 80% of the UV rays that cause sun damage penetrate clouds, according to the EPA).. They were invented to protect us from the elements. Your hair suffers also, so cover your hair before leaving the house. Use hats, scarves, bandanas or umbrella to protect your hair from harmful rays. During winter, floppy hat, gloves, scarves, jacket are your best sunscreen. Think 1930’s fashion.

If you're applying man-made products to your skin, you're APPLYING CHEMICALS TO YOUR SKIN, you still get MELANOMA. The best sunscreen I have is the umbrella, also man-made but without chemicals . .

If they hurt or bother you you might want to get rid of them, and if not, they are fine. facial moles can be quite attractive when you play them off right. And surgery could leave a scar on your face. Answer mine if you can. https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160...

• emily

They are just there. They aren't attractive but they aren't unattractive either. They are part of what makes you, you!

• Bob

ugly at best