Skateboard wheel bearing ratings ABEC?

I'm getting a little creative these days. I'm planning on building a sort of skateboard. I'm looking at Razor wheels (or the likes) and see that many of these wheels come with ABEC-9 rated bearings. I've seen ABEC-7 and -11. I know the higher the rating the better the bearing. This isn't... show more I'm getting a little creative these days. I'm planning on building a sort of skateboard. I'm looking at Razor wheels (or the likes) and see that many of these wheels come with ABEC-9 rated bearings. I've seen ABEC-7 and -11. I know the higher the rating the better the bearing.

This isn't going to get a lot of use, but it will be ridden on the streets. No jumping, no tricks, just an alternative form of transportation that can be picked up and tossed into a trunk.

All I'm interested in learning is these ABEC ratings and what's a "Good" rating. After all, an ABEC-9 might be considered a child's toy.

Thanks.